Marblehead VillageScape - The Squash House

In stock
Product Details

The Squash House building was originally a fish house built in the early 1700's on Gerry Island off the coast of Marblehead. It was later moved to 59 Elm Street where is became the warehouse of James J.H. Gregory, The Seed King." Beginning in the 1890's, it was converted into a playhouse that became home to the Squash Players. In the 20th century, it was also used as a gallery and art studio.

2" tall
2 3/4" wide

Our VillageScape ornaments are one of our signature creations. We make them for ourselves to celebrate the beauty of our home of Marblehead and New England. We also make them for gift sellers and other organizations across the country.

Each design is hand-sculpted by one of our talented studio artists. It is then hand-cast, by our production studio of bonded marble dust. Each one is hand painted. Truly a one-of-a-kind work of art!

Save this product for later