The historic Mugford building is located in Marblehead's historic downtown business district. It was built in 1880 and named for Captain James Mugford of the Continental Navy and a hero of the American Revolution.
2 7/8" tall
3 3/4" wide
Our VillageScape ornaments are one of our signature creations. We make them for ourselves to celebrate the beauty of our home of Marblehead and New England. We also make them for gift sellers and other organizations across the country.
Each design is hand-sculpted by one of our talented studio artists. It is then hand-cast, by our production studio of bonded marble dust. Each one is hand painted. Truly a one-of-a-kind work of art!