The Squash House building was originally a fish house built in the early 1700's on Gerry Island off the coast of Marblehead. It was later moved to 59 Elm Street where is became the warehouse of James J.H. Gregory, The Seed King." Beginning in the 1890's, it was converted into a playhouse that became home to the Squash Players. In the 20th century, it was also used as a gallery and art studio.
2 3/4" wide